Only animals defined by the ADA as Service Animals are allowed into the Museum. Pets are not allowed.
- The Museum is fully accessible according to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Ask a Docent for assistance.
- Wheelchairs cannot leave the Museum's secure area. They may not be taken to Cafe 43, the Museum Store, to the street for pick-up or drop-off, or to the Freedom Plaza fountain.
- Motorized scooters are allowed.
- Video presentations are closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Only animals defined by the ADA as Service Animals are allowed into the Museum.
- Pets are not allowed inside the building; however, they are allowed in the Native Texas Park.
- Accessible parking is located in the parking lot immediately across from the Museum entrance on SMU Boulevard.
- For a sign language interpreter, email email@example.com at least two weeks prior to your visit.