- Experience the interactive Decision Points Theater that takes visitors "inside" the President’s decision-making process during major crises.
- See steel from the World Trade Center, a full-sized replica Oval Office with a Resolute Desk, and a Texas Rose Garden.
- At 67 feet tall, Freedom Hall encases a one-of-a-kind, 360-degree, high definition video wall that orients visitors and depicts a montage of the 44 U.S. Presidents.
- Take a walk through the 15-acre urban park filled with native Texas prairie grasses and wildflowers.
- D Magazine nominated the Museum as one of the "Best of Big D 2015."
Steel from the World Trade Center, New York City, September 11, 2001.
Courtesy George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Saturday
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Sunday
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
See Visitor Services for more information about security check, admission tickets, location, directions, parking, self-guides, dining, the Museum Store, accessibility, group visits, and how to contact us.
We look forward to your visit!
Please note the following information to make your experience safe and enjoyable:
Security Check: The Library and Museum is a Federal agency and weapons are not allowed in the building. Upon entry, all visitors must pass through a security check with a metal detector. All bags will be x-rayed and possibly searched by security staff. Any weapons will be confiscated by security staff and not returned. This includes all guns, all knives (including locking and non-locking blades, pocket knives of any size, ©Swiss Army Knives, Gerber® Knives and Leatherman®), multipurpose tools, stun-guns, and any other items considered as less-than lethal weapons.
Top of Page