In addition to its permanent exhibit and an annual holiday exhibit, the Library and Museum host Special Exhibits and various events throughout the year. Previous temporary exhibits include "Baseball: America's Presidents, America's Pastime" and "All Creatures Great and Small: Christmas at the White House."
Enjoy the beautiful 15-acre urban park and gardens on the grounds of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
Presidential Libraries Passport Program
If your children and family enjoy learning about the Presidency, American history, and the U.S. government, and traveling the nation, you might consider purchasing a Presidential Libraries Passport. Passports are available for purchase at the Museum's Admission Desk and include information about each of the Presidential Libraries.
Planning Your Visit
- Plan Your Museum Visit - Information about special deals for groups, operating hours, directions, parking, transportation, accessibility, visitor services, and more.
- Tickets - We strongly encourage visitors to purchase admission tickets to the Museum before making a visit.
- Dallas CityPASS - Save on Museum admission tickets, plus 3 more top Dallas attractions.
- Native Texas Park - With a native Texas landscape in a 15-acre urban park, the grounds of the George W. Bush Presidential Center reflect the President and Mrs. Bush’s longstanding commitment to environmental conservation and restoration.
- Cafe 43 Restaurant - Named in honor of the 43rd President of the United States, Café 43 is a full-service restaurant with a "local first, Texas second" menu. The restaurant features locally-sourced, organic dishes that change seasonally, with complex interpretations of Texas-influenced dishes and classic favorites. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday. Dining at Café 43 does not require admission to the George W. Bush Presidential Library and rel="noopener noreferrer" Museum.
- Courtyard Café - Enjoy a casual dining experience in the Bush Center's Ceremonial Courtyard, featuring daily chef-created specials, as well as soups, salads, sandwiches, breakfast items and Starbucks Coffee. Dining at the Courtyard Café does not require admission to the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
Before You Arrive
Explore our Photo and Video Galleries to get an idea about the texual, artifact, and audiovisual holdings at the Library and Museum.